How to make Cabbage pakora :Ingredients:
salt to taste
1) Boil some potatoes and mashed them well. add some salt in it.
2) Add chat masala and dhaniya leaves.
3) Stir fry the cabbage leaves
4) Now make a thick paste of gramflour with water
5) Now Take some potato mixure and cover it with cabbage leaves properly so that the potato won't comes out.
6) Then pour that roll into gram flour paste so that it properly dipped into the mixute.
7) Make some 6 or 7 rolls like same method.
8) Now fry these rolls in olive oil.
9) Take out and put them on a napkin so that extra oil could be soaked.
!10) Make the cutney as per your requirement and serve hot with the cutney.